Dear friends, near by or far away,
in the next future there are some interesting activities in the west of the Algarve. This is a short information and reminder:
1. Charity Activity on Saturday, the 26th of October at 8 p.m. in the Pavillon in Aljezur to get money and material to start with a kitchen for to feed poor people. You can hear Dixieland – music and the Coro Internacional de Aljezur and other good music. Poster available here (Word doc). – CANCELLED
2. Concert with piano, Violin and Violoncello in the house from Hildegard and Karl Heinz Bieler in Alfambras at Sunday, the 27th of October at 17.00 / 5p.m. Konzert 271013 – Word doc
3. Concert at Sunday, the 10th of November at 5 p.m. in the church Igreja Nova in Aljezur with the choirs “Coro Internacional de Aljezur ” and “Coral de Ideas do Levante” from Lagoa under the leadership from Francisco Brazão.
4. Service of remembrance at the German Volkstrauertag at the cemetery in Aljezur on Sunday, the 17th of November at 11 a.m. with the Coro Internacional de Aljezur and a participation of a delegation from Lisbon.
5. Activitity from the “Culture-Point Luso-Alemão” at Saturday, the 23rd of November at 8 p.m in the library of the Tertulia (in the old part from Aljezur near to the museum, the old building of the Câmara).
I will inform the audience about the book-fair in Frankfurt and present a special book. (On Tuesday, the 12th of November at 9.30 p.m. in Lagoa)
You see, you have not to go to Faro or Lagoa / Portimão to get interesting cultural impulses! Enjoy it!